Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“I think it’s important not to feel guilty about working, it’s a great gift you can give your children. To have your own mojo and your own income is important for your wellbeing and mental health”
Kerrie McCallum has 19 years’ publishing experience. She is editor in chief of Deliscious magazine and editorial director of Sunday Style, was previously editor of InStyle Magazine for four years and launched InStyle’s Women of Style awards to celebrate and pay tribute to Australia’s most inspiring female talent across a range of disciplines. She’s a mother of two, with a passion for food and fashion.
What We Cover:
- The infrastructure you need to have a big job and a family
- Relationship dynamics when the woman is the primary earner
- Letting go of mother guilt
- Giving yourself permission to receive support
- How to fit self care into a busy schedule
- Stepping back and getting perspective in life
Work With Me
Are you ready to make some changes to the way you show up at work and in life?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by being seen, getting the projects and work you want and receiving a bonus you deserve?