Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“We’ve got to support each other; we’ve got to back other women, we need to promote other women, we need to mentor other women, and we need to talk openly about the need for a better sharing of domestic labor.”
Larissa Waters is an Australian Greens senator, representing Queensland. She has a progressive stance on education, health and the environment, is a mother of two, and made front page news when she was the first Australian Senator to breastfeed in Parliament in 2017.
What We Cover:
- How Larissa made her way to senate
- The impact of breastfeeding in parliament
- How Larissa’s life is set up to manage a full career and family
- How Australian workplaces are structured with regard to supporting families
- What can people do to change this paradigm
- The impact of politics on everyone’s lives and how to stay engaged with the political system
- What arguments can you use to help influence people who are opposed to your viewpoint
- Gender pay gap
Work With Me
Are you ready to make some changes to the way you show up at work and in life?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by being seen, getting the projects and work you want and receiving a bonus you deserve?