“I think that personal development works in the corporate world because I had no boundaries, I had no sense of advocating for myself. If I were to go back into a corporate job now, I would make sure that every single one of my accomplishments was known by boss.”
Denise Duffield-Thomas helps women create wealth through her mindset courses and practical wisdom on releasing money blocks. She is a self-made millionaire who has done it all while raising three small children, against a backdrop of a life of ease and joy. Denise has written three books, Lucky Bitch, Get Rich Lucky Bitch, and Chillpreneur, where she gives a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business. Her honesty, trademark humor and down-to-earth wisdom make her relatable and engaging while she’s out in the world changing lives.
What We Cover:
- Creating ease in your life
- Denise’s Medium article – The Help You Have at Home as a Self-made Millionaire
- How to make the small steps towards receiving help in your life
- Dealing with other people’s opinions of parents who have cleaners and nannies
- Bringing the husband/father into more equal responsibility for home and children
- How to practice relinquishing control while receiving outside help
- The importance of accepting help to to create space for creativity and creating joy in your life.
- How mindset work can help women who are paid employees
- Creating the perception you want at work to enable promotions and progression
- Advocating for yourself and for other women at work
We mention some resources throughout the conversation, here is where you can find links to them all!
- Denise’s website: https://denisedt.com/
- Sacred Money Archetypes: https://denisedt.com/sma-waitlist/
Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes
Denise’s Medium Article
Work With Me
Are you ready to make some changes to the way you show up at work and in life?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by being seen, getting the projects and work you want and receiving a bonus you deserve?