Panel Discussion Points and Sources
Thanks for attending the WayAhead and MumbleMe panel on
Working mums: The relationship between mental health, career outcomes, and workforce optimisation
I spoke about some data points and shared some sources, so here are links to those discussion points.
- My research into what's going on for working mothers, Beyond the 9 to 5.
- Research into the impacts of COVID on working mums.
- Men are facing a fatherhood penalty if they continue to remain involved parents post-COVID.
- Women being sidelined after having children.
- A good definition of the motherhood penalty, and Treasury data on the persistent pay gap for mothers.
- Women are the most productive workers in the workforce.
If there's anything else I said that you want to hear more about, send me an email and I'll share links and info with you!
Get the basics right
I shared that it's important to get the basics right before you try to do anything too sophisticated, and here are some indicators that maybe the basics aren't yet nailed in your organisation.
Without getting the basics right, you'll face persistent issues...
Where to from here?
I create bespoke, customised learning and development programs to move your people and your company along the gender equity path.
Get in touch and let's have a chat about what you need!